- Camp is at 900 King St E, Oshawa.
- Camp runs from 9am-3:00 pm.
- Camp is for ages 6-12 or GOING INTO Grades 1-7.
- It is $60 per camper before June 30th and $88 per camper after June 30th.
- Parents/Guardians are required to sign campers in and out each day.
- On the first day of camp, each camper will receive a camp T-shirt, and we ask that the camper wear this shirt each day to camp.
- We also provide campers with a refillable water bottle.
- Every day there will be rotations between each sport - Basketball, Ball Hockey, Soccer.
- We provide morning snack and lots of freezies. Each camper brings their own lunch.
- We are partnering with Scripture Union Canada for camp. Find out more about them by clicking here.
$60/Camper until June 30th
$88/Camper after June 30th
There are a few options for paying the registration fee.
1. Online - Click the "Donate" button at the top of this page and follow the prompts. In the description box, please specify children's name(s) and that it is for Sports Camp. Please note that this payment is a registration fee and not a donation.
2. By cheque or cash in person on Wednesdays between 10-2pm at Trinity
3. By cheque through mail. Please make cheques payable to "Trinity Pentecostal Church" with memo "Sports Camp" and include the names of campers that have been registered.
Refund Policy: For cancellations made prior to June 1, 50% of total fees are refunded. For cancellations made after June 1, the full registration fee is non-refundable unless, and only when, a medical certificate is provided. There is no adjustment in fees for partial attendance and no substitutions are permitted.